2KW Wind/PV Hybrid System
2KW Wind/PV Hybrid System provides an efficient energy generating solution. The system has the 2kW wind generator and 600Watt photovoltaic cell. The system is a complete set with the wind generator, solar panel, tilt up tower, hybrid controller and 2kW inverter.
2KW Wind/PV Hybrid System provides an efficient energy generating solution. The system has the 2kW wind generator and 600Watt photovoltaic cell. The system is a complete set with the wind generator, solar panel, tilt up tower, hybrid controller and 2kW inverter. It is an ideal solution for low wind areas. Hybrid systems are more likely to produce power when you need it.
1. PV Array: A number of PV panels connected in series and/or in parallel giving a DC output out of the incident irradiance. Orientation and tilt of these panels are important design parameters, as well as shading from surrounding obstructions.
2. Wind turbine: This is installed on top of a tall tower, collects kinetic energy from the wind and converts it to electricity that is compatible with a home’s electrical system.
3. Hybrid controller: control battery bank charge and discharge reasonable and safety.
4. Battery bank: can be a single battery or multiple batteries connected together to create essentially one large battery of the required voltage and amp-hour capacity. In some ways the battery configuration and capacity are the most important electrical power decision to make, and a wise choice can help guarantee a steady supply of electrical power as well as a system that is simple to operate and maintain.
5. Inverter: A power converter that inverts the DC power from the panels into AC power.
6. Loads: Stands for the network connected appliances in the building that are fed from the inverter (AC loads), or from the battery bank (DC loads).
2KW Wind/PV HYBRID System
1.5KW/48V Wind Turbine ( Nose Cone, Blades*3PCS, Hub, Generator, Rotor, Tail Rod, Tail Vane)
|125W/17V PV Solar Panel 4PCS|
|2KW/48V Wind/PV Hybrid Controller|
|6m guy wires tower|
|2KVA-48V Full Sine Wave Inverter|
Price: Contact us
Back to Renewable Energy