We provide brand new hand tools that improve customer comfort. We proudly present our newest product: MeasudrillTM, portable precision drill guide
Need to find the best place to drill a hole? Use Measudrill™.
MeasudrillTM is a hand tool to drill holes at accurate distances from X and Y reference points. It can be used with a wide range of drilling machines on metal, wood, or plastic materials. Measudrill™ is a patented L-shaped ruler that measures the perfect drill location. It uses two sliding guides that clip to the edge of a board and indicates the precise drill location where the two rulers connect.
- Precision drill measurement tool, Patent pending
- Simple and practical design allows for accurate measurement before drilling
- It can be used with a wide range of drilling machines on metal, wood, or plastic materials
- Lightweight high strength aluminum alloy frame assembled with aircraft quality riveting technology, high strength alloy steel drill bushing
- Includes drill bit (HSS steel with black oxide coating). Made in USA
- Perfect for carpenters, metal workers, hobbyist, do-it-yourselfers to create niche assemblies at affordable price.
Figure 1. Measudrill in operation.
1. Place the Measudrill on top of a wood, metal, or plastic surface into which you wish to drill, as shown in Figure 1 or Figure 2. Make sure the surface does not have any obstacles or burrs along the edges
2. Adjust the guides for the desired distance in X and Y directions and tighten the locking knobs to secure the reference points of each guide.
3. Install the drill bit (provided) into a drill press or power drill (not included) and drill the material up to 1/4″ (6mm).
4. Remove Measudrill from the material and continue drilling the hole.
5. For various reference points and locations, refer to Figure 3 to adjust Measudrill for the right position.
Figure 2. Measudrill instructions.
Figure 3. Measudrill used in various positions.
Measudrill™ is manufactured and assembled in the United States, and it can be used with a wide range of drilling machines on metal, wood, or plastic. Figure 4 shows various products that you can make with Measudrill™.
Figure 4. What you can make using MeasudrillTM
|Lightweight high strength aluminum alloy frame, high strength alloy steel drill bushing
|6 inch max width at each arm
|1/2″ to 6″ at each arm
|7″ x 7″ x 3/8″
|Included drill bit
|HSS steel with black oxide coating
|90 ± 0.01°
ASSEMBLY DIAGRAM AND PARTS LIST:
NOTE: Some parts are listed and shown for illustration purposes only and are not available individually as replacement parts.
We sell Measudrill through following distributors:
If you are interested in becoming a distributor, please contact us at email@example.com.